A definite party starter for sure!
What You'll Need:
- 3x5 cards
- Pens or pencils for each guest
- A prize for the winner
How It's Played:
- As guests arrive give them a 3x5 card and ask them to write down something about themselves that other people don't know.
- Once everyone has arrived collect all the completed cards.
- Gather your guests around and read the first card.
- First person who identifies the guest that matches the card earns a point. (This is when the conversations start to roll. "You did that? I would never have guessed.")
- Continue until all cards have been read.
- The guest with the most correct answers wins a prize.