Invite in a Bottle:
Materials you need: Construction paper, Krazy Glue, note paper, scissors, plastic sandwich bags, pen and envelopes.
- Cut-out the shape of a bottle from construction paper, one for each invite.
- Cut a baggy the same shape as the bottle you have cut from construction paper.
- Run a thin line of clear glue (Krazy Glue works well) on the sides and bottom of the paper bottle. (Leave the top of the bottle ungled to form a pocket). Place the plastic baggy cut out on top of the paper bottle cut out to adhere pocket.
- Write all the party details on a piece of note paper, roll up and insert in the bottle pocket and flatten.
- Take one invite to the stationery supply store and select an appropieately sized envelope. Reday to mail.