Do you have a little cowpoke about to celebrate a birthday?
Throw him (or her) a
This game can be played for graduation, retirement, or promotion parties.
What You'll Need:
- Plastic keys - one for each guest (*or paper to make keys and a felt pen for marking one key)
- Large Bowl or Basket
How to Play:
- Mark one of the keys with a black felt pen.
- Place all the keys in a bowl, as the guests arrive have them reach in the bowl and take out a key.
- After all of the guests have arrived, have them look at their keys. The person who has drawn the key with the black mark is the lucky winner of “The Key to Your Success” game, so give him/her a prize; perhaps a key chain.
- Use construction paper to make a key for every guest. Use a real key to trace on to the construction paper, and then cut out the keys.