- Fold your napkin in half to make a rectangle, all of the edges should meet up. Put the napkin down with the short side facing you and the folded edge on your right side.
- Take both corners of the side closest to you and begin folding one inch pleats alternating between folding over and under the napkin. Continue until you have 2 to 3 inches remaining unfolded and your pleats are sitting on top of your napkin.
- Hold your pleats with both hands and fold the left side of your napkin under the right side.
- Make a triangle with the remaining cloth by taking the far right corner and folding it to the bottom left corner of the un-pleated napkin. Secure this fold by ironing it or insert the bottom into the pleated section.
- Pick up your napkin and flip it over so the fold on the triangle is on your right. Take the top pleats and bring them to your table. Let the rest of the pleats spread out and your turkey napkin is complete.