Do you have a little cowpoke about to celebrate a birthday?
Throw him (or her) a
How well do you know your Irish Trivia?
St. Patrick's Day Trivia Quiz
Answer: True. His father was Italian and his mother was Scottish.
3. St. Patrick changed
Answer: False, he changed it to blue.
4. A leprechaun is really an Irish:
5. Kissing the Blarney Stone is said to give you:
A) Good luck in love
B) Good health
D The gift of gab
Answer: The gift of gab
6. What is a shillelagh "shi-LAY-lee"?
A) An Irish jig
B) A big stick
C) An Irish lass
D) A musical instrument
Answer: A big stick
7. What does “
C) Ireland forever
8) Which two rivers in the
9. Which bird is called “King of the Birds” in
Answer: The Wren
10. The firm, Harland and Wolf, is famous for being…?
A) Suit tailors
B) Ship builders
C) Purveyors of fine teas
D) Distillers of Irish whiskey
Answer: Ship builders (they built the Titanic)