Jupitor...Neptune....How well do you know the Roman gods??
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE ROMAN GODS???
Ask your guests to match the name of the god/goddess with that god's title. The guest with the most correct answers wins!
- Appollo- god of the sun
- Bacchus- god of wine
- Ceres- goddess of the harvest
- Diana- goddess of the hunt
- Flora- goddess of flowers
- Janus- god of beginnings and endings
- Juno- queen of the gods
- Jupiter- king of the gods
- Mars- god of war
- Mercury- messenger of the gods
- Minerva- goddess of wisdom
- Neptune- god of the sea
- Pluto- king of the underworld
- Proserpina- goddess of the dead
- Saturn- god of the harvest
- Venus- goddess of love
- Volturnus- god of water
- Vulcan- god of fire