Do you have a little cowpoke about to celebrate a birthday?
Throw him (or her) a
Royal Family Trivia
British Royal Family Trivia
1) Windsor has been the surname of the monarchy for 200 years. True or False.
Answer- False- The family's surname was change to Windsor in 1917. The name at the time was The House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. It was changed during WWI, when England and Germany were at war. Windsor Castle inspired the name.
2) Queen Elizabeth R was the daughter of Henry VIII and Ann Boleyn. True or False.
Answer- True- She ruled for over 44 years.
3) Who was the longest reining monarch in the history of the British Crown?
Answer- B- Queen Victoria, who ruled for almost 64 years
4) Which of these royal children is a daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson?
Answer- C- Princess Beatrice
5 What is the name of the Queen's home in Scotland?
Answer- Balmoral Castle
6) Who is the longest lived British monarch in the history of the Crown?
Answer- B- Queen Elizabeth II- In 2011 she turned 85 years old
7) Which British monarch abdicated the Crown to marry Wallace Simpson?
Answer- King Edward VIII who was replaced by King George- Queen Elizabeth II's father and subject of the "King's Speech"
8) Who did Queen Victoria marry?
Answer- Prince Albert- the absolute love of her life. When he died she went into deep mourning and wore black for the rest of her life.
9) Prince William and Kate Middleton met at which college?
Answer- B- Saint Andrews in Scotland
10) What's the name of Prince Harry's on and off girlfriend"
Answer- Chelsy Davy from South Africa